Friday, November 28, 2014

Melbourne | Part 3

The last part. Mostly photos of food and friends - this trip was more of a shopping and eating trip than a sightseeing trip. On the last day we met up with Linda (thenekoqueen) and Hee-Won (wonwonnie), two girls who did also did the Hundred Project with me. It was so nice to actually meet them in person and they are both so nice and pretty irl (omfg).  I'm not too good at writing so I'll end it here(lol). Thanks for a lovely time Melbourne, I'll definitely be back soon. 



Kinfolk - such relaxing vibes in this cafe, could legit spend all day here.



Katie! Met up with an old friend living in Melbourne.


7PM at night but the walls are darker than the sky. Hmmm I like it here.



I don't even know how this happened with a phone camera but I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment