Thursday, February 19, 2015

See You Soon.

I don't think there has ever been a time when I've not enjoyed a trip to an art gallery.I had such a relaxed day with Lana. The reality of her departure was approaching very fast, so we did what we do best; late lunches, long chats about life, coffee and being total idiots in public. Here are a couple photos from our day + lana's amazing outfit (her bag !!!)
 








/ I wish the best for you in Melbourne and I'm so so proud of what you've achieved, you adult you. Our coffee and donut dates will be deeply missed, but I know you'll have donuts waiting for me when I come down.  Love u 4eva ~ N /


1 comment:

  1. ur YT channel brought me here hun!!! loving ur style. Just followed u on this blog...keep them up!!! would be amazing if u would kindly hit me back as well.x

    ReplyDelete